Water Management Plans
Our expert Legionella consultants provide a complete management service, and write and review existing policies and procedures. During the preparation or review of Legionella management systems, we look at the following areas:
- Write or review your existing policy/procedure
- Risk assessments would be reviewed or (where none were available) undertaken
- The responsibility would be defined and reviewed to ensure you can meet your management obligations
- Any training would be identified.
- All control measures would be reviewed and identified and a monitoring system put into place
- Any remedial actions would be agreed and identified
The next review process would be agreed.
Water System Monitoring and Inspection
AEC's Legionella consultants provide a range of monitoring and inspection services for the review of control measures.
Our monitoring and testing service includes:
- Checking the performance of the water system
- Inspecting accessible parts of the water system, such as tanks
- Monitoring of water systems/collection of water samples where appropriate for testing
- The results of any monitoring and testing are interpreted by a suitably experienced and competent person.
Any remedial measures that may be required carried out promptly.