Role: Qualified Asbestos Surveyor
Salary: Competitive Salary, company vehicle + excellent benefits package
Domestic Asbestos Surveyor
Competitive salary + company vehicle + excellent benefits
- Do you want to work for an industry leader?
- Do you want a structured career with clear progression & training?
- Are you 402 qualified with experience surveying domestic & commercial properties?
If you have answered yes to the above then why not consider a career with AEC and work your way through the ranks up to Project Manager and beyond.
- Carry out surveys on domestic and commercial properties.
- Entering all information onto a tablet whilst carrying out surveys.
- Checking and approving reports from the TEAMS system and making amendments where necessary.
- Fully understand legislation surrounding surveying.
- Be fully competent in carrying out different types of surveys.
- Develop your skill set and move onto commercial properties and then industrial
- Mentor Trainee Surveyors on site
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
At least P402 qualified and ideally with a background of working in a UKAS accredited consultancy, you will have a track record of undertaking a range of surveys across domestic and commercial properties. Your knowledge of current legislation and compliance should also be of an excellent standard.
Why Work For Us:
You will receive a competitive salary, increasing as you progress through your professional development, excellent benefits and world-class training at our in-house training facility.
- Company van + fuel card
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increasing on your 3rd year of employment )
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Travel time
- Private healthcare
- Loyalty bonus
- Sick pay
- Maternity / parental leave
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Structured training and development plans
- Sports & Social Club (Crystal Maze, clay pigeon shooting, afternoon tea, theatre trips, triathlon)
** £2k Joining Bonus For Successful Direct Applicants Only **
We are an independent environmental consultant who specialise in Asbestos, Legionella & Water, Occupational Hygiene, Health & Safety, fire and we are one of the largest BOHS training providers in the UK. Today we have over 140 staff working across our Manchester and Essex offices.
Press apply now to send us your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please contact Tracey Dawson on 0161 872 7111
AEC are committed to promoting equal opportunities to all employees and job applicants and will not discriminate either directly or indirectly because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.