HOME > Free seminar 17 July
Free seminar 17 July
As a leader in the health and safety industry, we recognise the importance of occupational hygiene, and the role it plays in helping companies to protect the health and well-being of its employees.
Darren Evans, Technical Director would like to invite you to a free seminar to take you through the recent HSE consultation document, along with compliance in regards to topics such as welding fumes and woodworking.
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for all those who are responsible for health & safety and compliance within their business.
- Overview of the recent HSE consultation on the implementation of Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive (2004/37/EC) - The consultation is based around 13 substances which could be re-classified e.g. crystalline silica, hardwood dusts, chromium and refractory ceramic fibres.
- The implications of the new classification to employers and what is expected of them
- Exploring the recent HSE 'safety alert' on welding fumes
- The expectations of employers in order to meet the requirements of COSHH regulations
- Understanding compliance within the woodworking industry, as outlined in the 2019 HSE sector plan
09:00 – 09:30: Refreshments & networking opportunities
09:30 – 10:30: Presentation with Darren Evans
10:30 – 11:00: Q&A
11:00 – 11:30: Free Hazard House tours (optional)
2x admission tickets per company
or call Katy or Matt 0161 872 7111